Healthy Aging Month
Healthy Aging Month is all about bringing light to the effects of aging, and the actions we can all take to restore youth to our lives. We believe in reaching Peak Performance at Every Age, and have dedicated our work to promote healthy aging every step of the way. From weight management plans and hormone balance to providing spa style aesthetic services that help you look as great as you feel, we are Pensacola’s #1 solution for healthy aging.
What’s the best thing you can do to encourage healthy aging?
- Exercise. Exercise your body, exercise your mind, and exercise caution with your diet.
- Eat well, play well, and try new things to keep your mind fresh. Look into trying yoga or tai chi to enhance your balance and strength.
- If you’re having trouble sleeping, or if you have been feeling depressed contact a medical professional. Sleep issues and depression are more common as we age. Medical science has come too far for you accept this state.
The way we live our lives contributes a great deal to how feel, but it’s not the only factor at play. This is why our boutique wellness clinic specializes in helping patients take that extra step to restore youth and figure. How can we help? Below you’ll find some of our most popular anti-aging treatments, but keep in mind that we’ll help you craft a plan to ensure your lifestyle and our work together go hand-in-hand.
PRP Therapy | The Cutting Edge of Anti-Aging Science
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy is an all-natural anti-aging treatment. When injected into the body, your own platelets travel to areas needing repair and causes rapid stem-cell generation to grow and regenerate tissue for a wide variety of needs. PRP therapy
has become one of the most versatile treatments available to wellness professionals and can aid the following:
- Hair Restoration – Are you experiencing visible hair thinning, volume, or weakened hair strength? Offered to men and women, PRP for hair loss promotes hair re-growth. You can also use other nonsurgical treatments for hair restoration in addition to PRP Therapy.
- Sexual Rejuvenation & Enhancement – PRP is painlessly injected into men and women to improve libido and sexual performance. Men may experience longer, harder erections, more orgasms, heightened sensation, and reduction in Erectile Dysfunction. Women may benefit from cured urinary incontinence, decreased pain during intercourse, improved vaginal lubrication, and stronger libido… to name a few. Discover our His & Hers PRP Shots today!
Other Anti-Aging Treatments and Services
has become a patient favorite, but not everyone will require the effects of that sort of treatment. Below are some of our top anti-aging treatments.
Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy
Looking for a natural and effective way to manage hormonal imbalances and fluctuations? Bioidentical hormone pellets
regulate hormone function using a perfectly replicated chemical that occurs naturally in your body. This all-natural treatment has become the top solution for correcting hormone imbalance.
This safe, effective, and affordable service focuses on shrinking and eliminating wrinkles in the face. Small injections are dispensed to reduce signs of aging and aid in other issues, such as excessive sweating. Boost your confidence and improve your look with Botox® Cosmetic
Another injectable treatment for younger looking skin is Juvederm®
. A biodegradable, natural product (Hyaluronic Acid) found in the body is administered to soften and re-moisturize the skin. This non-invasive wrinkle reducer helps to boost your natural HA production for more youthful looking skin.
While we do offer basic health screening and other tests, such as heart and thyroid testing, we also promote anti-aging tests
. Telomere Evaluations assess your real age and how rapidly you are aging relative to the normal population.
How Can You Start Feeling Younger?
If you are sick of experiencing hot flashes, weight gain, and decreased libido… or if you are ready to lose the wrinkles, celebrate Healthy Aging Month with Pensacola Wellness Solutions. Are you interested in leading a healthier life today? Ask us about PRP Therapy, and schedule your consultation using our easy online form or by contacting our office at (850) 791-6010. We would love to chat with you about your anti-aging plan. For more helpful information on healthy aging, check out this awesome resource!