Bioidentical Hormone Therapy “New Year, New You” is how the saying goes. However, do you really feel like a ‘new you’ after the holiday season? The answer is probably “no”. Let us help you change that. This year why not invest in yourself by discovering bioidentical hormone pellets. Hormone pellets are regarded as the most natural, effective way to deliver optimal hormone therapy in men and women. Hormone Imbalance As We Age A healthy body will try to maintain a constant balance of its hormone levels. Unfortunately, as we age, changes naturally occur in the way body systems function and are controlled. This means the amount of hormones the body produces may decrease, or may be produced at a slower rate, which leads to hormone deficiencies. In women, estrogen, progesterone, and even testosterone levels may decrease significantly, which results in various problems. An estrogen deficiency can be very hard to deal with, causing vaginal dryness, hot flashes, and night sweats. Changes in menstrual and sleep cycles can be attributed to low progesterone levels. Testosterone deficiencies in women also have a grim affect. Much like with men, Low T can cause a loss in energy, interest, muscle mass, memory, and libido. While in men, testosterone levels decrease gradually with age, which can lead to prostate problems. It becomes very easy to see how a small shift in hormone balance can cause a great deal of additional problems. Nutritional requirements, combined with the normal changes that occur when aging, become harder to meet due to a slowdown in digestion and metabolism. Therefore, numerous conditions combine to cause an aging man or women to start to feel the results of hormone imbalances. Signs To Watch Out For While there are many side effects of hormone imbalance, there are some simple signs that indicate an imbalance. However often times these signs are blamed on other factors. Here are just a few initial symptoms to look for:
- Chronic Tiredness or fatigue not relieved by rest
- Decreased sex drive
- Decreased ability to handle stress
- Light headed, dizzy, or nausea after periods of not eating
- Weight gain/ Weight loss
- Hair loss
- Unexplained headaches
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
What Are The Facts About Bio Identical Hormone Pellets?For Women Declines in estrogen present some very severe symptoms for women experiencing perimonpause, menopause, and other causes of hormone fluctuations. Bioidentical hormone pellets for women act as a natural source of estrogen. These hormone pellets are tailored to your individual needs, and introduce identical hormones to match the needs of your body for up to 6 months per treatment. Some Benefits Include:
- Decreased Hot Flashes: Hormone deficiencies can cause signals going to the hypothalamus, which acts as the body’s thermostat, to get crossed resulting in hot flashes and night sweats.
- Increased Skin Elasticity: Collagen makes your skin look young, healthy, and elastic. When collagen bonds break your skin may appear dry or wrinkled. Estrogen influences the formation of collagen and can help you keep your youthful glow.
- Increased Vaginal Lubrication: Estrogen is needed for vaginal tissue to remain healthy. Supplementing deficient estrogen hormones can relieve vaginal dryness.
- Reduced Hair Thinning: Testosterone assists hair follicles in the producing of hair.
- Restored Muscle Mass: Restoring testosterone the body is lacking improves the ability of muscles to regenerate with exercise.
- Improved Erectile Function: Sexual functions may be decreased when testosterone is deficient and improved as testosterone levels are brought back to normal.